Friday, February 19, 2010

It's official!

So I have been meaning to post this for a few days, but life has happened... again!

As some of you know, I have been trying to start my own home-based company. Not any of those schemes you hear about, but a good old fashioned, made by hand business. I love to sew, and I am pretty good at it. Add some of that creativity God gave me, and well, I can toot my own horn.

So after a year, I have finally set up my own website! I am finally on the world wide web! It is so exciting, and a little scary at the same time. My product line is small, and specialized. I make handbags out of used clothing. Jeans, shorts, skirts... they are not only fashionable, but function well, and are 100% washable! I also make a line of cell phone and purse charms. My husband helped come up with the name, he is so clever that way. It's called Bag-O-Licious! I love the name. I love the handbags! I love my customers, and I pray the www helps me to expand my business!

Check it out, if you are curious... www.bag-o-licious.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment